My favorite mix of fruits and cheese.
- Great Midwest® Mango Fire Cheddar
- Bellavitano New Glarus Raspberry Tart Cheese
- Yancey’s Fancy Strawberry Chardonnay Cheddar
- Boar’s Head Gruyere Cheese
- Winchester Cheese Super Aged Gouda
- Bell Pepper (various colors)
- Cherry Tomatos
Any combination of the above is sure to be a winner! After you’ve selected, washed, and prepared all your ingredients, carefully place your feast. I like to start in the middle of the plate with my cheeses, working my way out with my fruits. Around the edge of the plate, I place my heartier ingredients.
It’s always fun to mix it up though, and the results are usually mouth watering.
I think I’m gunna go make myself a snack…